There is a restaurant ""Fabbrica"" in the very centre of Ivano-Frankivsk in two minutes walk from Rynok square, on Armynaka street.
There is a spacious hall with open kitchen, so that guests can observe the process of cooking the ordered dishes.
Interior of the hall is designed in loft style: panoramic windows and brick walls, wooden partitions and steel structures.
Menu consists of dishes of Italian cuisine, made from natural and fresh local products of local farming.
Guests are offered a wide range of pizzas with various fillings, as well as pasta, antipastas, polenta, first courses and salads, as well as author's desserts.
Special feature of the house is the use of its own grind and author's cheeses for cooking dishes.
The restaurant has a real wood-burning oven by Stefano Ferrara, which bakes thin pizza and cooks meat dishes on live fire.
Specialties of the house are:
- pizza with author's cheeses,
- pizza with trout,
- marinara with fried calf's brains,
- spaghetti with fried calf's brains,
- ravioli with spinach, homemade ricotta and raw yolk,
- cappellacci with chicken-mushroom mousse,
- salad with wheat, grapefruit and arugula,
- pate from black beans and duck liver,
- chicken broth with spinach and fresh paste,
- tomato and vegetable soup.
The beverage list is made up of herbal teas, homemade juices and lemonades.
There are several varieties of craft beer from the breweries Varvar and Tsypa, as well as special tinctures, as well as an assortment of Italian, Ukrainian, French brands of wine.