"LEO" is a gastronomic restaurant, located in the heart of the capital on Volodymyrska street.
Guests can see a stunning view of St. Andrew's Church from the windows of the cafe. There are several spacious halls, including karaoke lounge and VIP lounge.
In addition, there is a spacious glazed terrace. Interior is designed in style of classics with modern elements: pastel shades, chairs with carved backs and soft chairs, snow-white tablecloths and crystal chandeliers, neon lights and huge mirrors on the walls.
The chefs of the restaurant specialise in cooking author's dishes of European, Asian and Ukrainian cuisine.
Specialties of the house are:
- salad with tempura duck in sweet and sour sauce,
- escalope from foie gras with caramelised figs,
- dumplings with roe and deer meat,
- fricasse from farm chicken with couscous,
- salad with eel in Gamadari sauce,
- Black burger with fowl,
- risotto with cuttlefish ink and seafood,
- medallions of veal with Romana potatoes,
- Kyiv-style cutlet from fowl with Fol-Epi cheese,
- rack of lamb with creamy spinach,
- veal cheek in mustard sauce,
- steak from black cod,
- chocolate sphere "Leo",
- passion fruit mousse with nut crumble,
- cream-bruleet with homemade ice-cream,
- cheese collection with Mastard sauce.