There is a meat restaurant "Perets" in Obolon district in Kyiv, on Marshala Tymoshenka street.
There is a spacious main hall divided into cozy dining areas. Interior is designed in loft style: sand colours, high ceilings and large windows, original chairs in light green colour, soft sofas with variegated pillows, natural wood finish and bright paintings on the walls.
Guests can enjoy popular European, American, Italian and Pan-Asian dishes here. The main emphasis is made on meat dishes, like classical American steaks: Ribeye, Chateaubriand, Fillet Mignon, as well as steaks from Ukrainian meat.
In addition, here guests can find a large selection of fish and seafood: dorado, sea bass, salmon, tiger shrimps, mussels, rapans, Bulots, oysters, Black Sea catch.
Specialties of the house are:
- Pike caviar with pickled cucumbers and croutons,
- salad with arugula, tiger shrimps and avocado,
- octopus carpaccio with vegetable salsa, and Ponzu sauce,
- salmon tartare with capers, avocado and arugula,
- seafood soup,
- shish-kebab from lamb, marinated in Uzbek spices,
- shish-kebab from the ribs of New Zealand lamb, marinated with thyme and basil,
- dairy veal on the bone,
- saute from seafood,
- chicken in Peruvian with corn and pepper sauce.
Dessert menu contains special:
- pumpkin casserole with sour cream,
- chocolate fondant with raspberry sorbet,
- caramel mousse with pear confit.
Homemade uzvar, mors, lemonades, fresh juices, as well as a large selection of Italian, French, Spanish and Chilean wines are offered.
Guests can sing their favourite songs in karaoke on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. There is an open summer area.