Restaurant-bar "Szkocka" is opened on the place of the old coffee-house of the 1930s "Shkotskaya", where famous scientists and mathematicians gathered. It is located in the building of “Atlas Deluxe Hotel”.
There are restaurant-bar "Szkocka" main hall and cozy VIP-hall. Original interior combines European classics and retro style. Interior decoration is dominated by grey marble, natural wood panels, warm green colours, carved wooden furniture. The restaurant-bar saved a copy of the legendary mathematical book of Stefan Banach.
Menu offers a wide range of traditional dishes of European cuisine, which are cooked according to classical recipes. The feature of the restaurant-bar is cooking of fresh meat and seafood on hot lava stone without using of oil.
Specialties of the house are
- salad "Atlas Deluxe",
- goose fillet "Szkocka" with stewed cabbage, Austrian knels and meat sauce based on red wine,
- chicken cordon blue,
- Viennese schnitzel with potato salad,
- veal in Burgundy,
- veal Grill with Argentine shrimp and truffle puree "Surf & Peat",
- spring rolls with duck fillet and soy-ginger sauce.
Dessert menu offers classical European desserts:
- lemon cake with mango sorbet,
- chocolate fondant in vanilla ice-cream.